Saturday, December 26, 2009

Will being out in the sun too long (1 or 2 hours) be bad for my pores and make them larger?

Even if i used like a crap load of SPF 30? Should i just stay out of the sun for the time being? I%26#039;m trying to clean out my skin and make it look better and changing my diet around too. Will the sun just be counterproductive even with good sunblock on?|||Try to stay out from the sun. If I only knew what I know now; I would have avoided trying to tan all the time. In my golden years, now, my skin is so sun damaged. So i strongly urge you to try to stay away from the sun. Wear sunglasses and a hat. The time, the sun rays are very destructive from 10AM - to 4 PM.





Heat tends to dilate. So the pores of you skin will enlarge.


Going in a sauna will certainly work to clear out all the toxins from your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment