Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get smooth skin? I have clogged pores.?

So I have some clogged pores on my nose and forehead and I would love for my skin to be smooth. I%26#039;ve tried exfoliating and moisturizing.


What do I do?


Any suggestions are welcome :D|||I’m a beauty therapist and i will help you with 2 things


1 the propper cleansing routine just incase you are doing something wrong or you arent doing something


2 products that should suit your skin; you sound like you are a combination skin





so here is the proper way to treat your skin


1st cleanse your skin twice (the first cleanse will remove at least 50% of the dirt and oil on your skin then the second cleanse will remove at least 95% of the oil and dirt on the skin) with a product that is best for your skin with warm water.


2nd then tone


3rd moisturise and always use one with a minimum of 15spf in it





If you are exfoliating do that only twice a week no more and this should be done after the cleansing and before toning.


If you have a mask again do that only twice a week no more and this should be done after the cleansing and before toning


And never exfoliate and use a mask on the same day





I have found out of all the different products that I have worked with dermalogica is the best, you would suit the product special cleansing gel (this is a special normal/oil (also known as combination) range that should suit you) you can buy a travel size pack of the range so you can really see if it suits you will out spending too much. You can buy it only at a beauty salon or on eBay. Hope this helps|||What i would do is probably to get some acne cream. Not proactive, that stuff does not work, but maybe some clearasil or some really gentle and smooth cream like that. your bumps could just be dirt bumps instead of acne and if so i would wash my face every morning and every night see where that takes you and if that has not done the job than get some acne cream :)|||i think the wave is the best face cleaning product out there, especially for clogged pores. i have it and every time after i use it, i can feel my pores opening up. you can get it at any drug store like cvs, walgreens, walmart, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment