Saturday, December 26, 2009

What kind of face lotion won't clog pores?

I want a lotion for my face that won%26#039;t clog pores!|||I love Oil of Olay...I%26#039;ve been using it for years and years...|||Neutrogena Oil free moisterizer with SPF 15... I use it and it doesn%26#039;t clog my pores :) :)|||Eucerin i use it all the time|||Try the Intelligence Day %26amp; Night Cream from Arbonne. You don%26#039;t need much at all, it%26#039;s lightweight and absorbs quickly.





Check out my website if you have any questions.





mybeautymyhealth.myarbonne.com|||if you%26#039;re worrying about clogging pores, breaking out, stuff like that, choose something that is oil free and non-comedogenic. if you have sensitive skin, try for something fragrance free as well. clinique has great products for individuals with problem skin, and the great thing is is that they don%26#039;t charge a hefty amount for a good product. if you%26#039;re looking for something less...i would suggest aveeno positively radiant daily moisturizer with spf 15. you can%26#039;t beat a great lotion with spf. good luck.|||I like Oil of Olay. Just the %26quot;Beauty Fluid%26quot; or something like that. It is the most basic moisturizer I%26#039;ve found and it has never clogged my pores. I%26#039;ve been using it for about 6 years.|||anything that says its non-comegedic, I like clean and clear%26#039;s oxygen oil free moisturizer with spf15, or neutregena%26#039;s oil free face lotion with fruit extracts w/spf 15, this stuff is great!|||Ive been using mary kay%26#039;s balanced formula moisturizer for years. It%26#039;s light, and not oily AT ALL. Plus it has SPF 15 in it. I use it everyday, and I never break out because of it. I have pale dry skin, and it keeps it nice and healthy without causing problems. For sensitive skin also. Oily skin people could use it as well, because it is so light and refreshing,.

No comments:

Post a Comment