Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I unclog my pores?

so on my forehead I have a lot of pores that are clogged, but aren%26#039;t exactly pimples...if that makes sense. like, I have little bumps, but they%26#039;re not really pimples. haha. but yeah, how can I unclog my pores?? what worked for you?|||you should cleanse your face, use a scrub to gently exfoliate your skin, then see if u can do any extractions (popping). use a toner after.


also using a clay mask draws impurities out of the pores.|||Run WARM water, this will open up your pores


Get a facial scrub wash your face


Then rinse with COLD water, this will close your pores :)|||I used a face steamer which opens up pores and i then used visibly clear from neutrigina and it got rid of them|||rinse your face with warm water then exfoliate with St. Ives apricot scrub. it works wonders on my skin

No comments:

Post a Comment