Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I (male) get rid of my big pores? I wash my face & use clean&clear to rid excess oil. Also, I have?

adult acne, which I can%26#039;t shake...any tips?|||i%26#039;ve had good results from Clinique%26#039;s acne wash line. exfoliating is super important too.





also my sister had awful acne, until she became a vegetarian, stopped eating red meat and dairy. it cleared up in three months. even just cutting back could help. checking with a dietitian could be beneficial as it could be more your diet than anything.





taking red clover capsules can help cleanse the liver, which may be contributing. drinking dandelion root tea can also cleanse the system of acne causing toxins. good luck!|||yes use CLINIQUE! three step acne wash..it comes with soap, toner, and a cream





i used to get a little bit of acne but now people tell me my skin glows!

No comments:

Post a Comment