Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's an easy way to shrink my pores?

Biore Pore is very good, its made for people who have huge pores.


http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>





you can get it at wal-mart, wal-greens, wherever. They all carry this product.|||use a product by,


biore.


im not sure what its called


but my friend uses it and it works really well.


:]]|||I used to have super big pores too, but now, I use Biore Pore Minimizing Refining Exfoliator, and my skin is smooth and soft. Also, always use SPF on you face when you go out.|||There is no easy way the only guaranteed way is laser treatments called Fractional Resurfacing.|||Well, as all the previous answerers said, Biore products are really good. I%26#039;ve been using Biore%26#039;s pore scrub for a couple of weeks now, and my skin has really changed. It%26#039;s smoother %26amp; reduced of pores. I also use Biore%26#039;s blackhead strips. They%26#039;re a little pricy, but they work well when you do the job right.|||Clinique has some good products for that. One, to make pores look smaller, is their pore minimizing cream. It works wonders, and your face will feel amazing. Plus, the product is light-weight on your skin.|||Do a microdermabrasion. You will have smaller pores immediatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment