Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does wearing a little bit of foundation on your cheeks give you pimples or blocked pores?

i only wear a really little bit





and no where else, only on cheeks





and i eat healthily and follow good skin habits|||All foundations blocks your pores.But if you wash your face with hot water then rinse with cold water you should be OK.cold water helps to close the pores so dirt can not go into your pores.I do the everyday and night and I do not brake out.You do not need to get all types of skin cream all the time.|||Depends on the foundation - but usually it wont give you very many pimples. If you%26#039;re going to be wearing foundation regularly, then you should use a facial cleanser every evening (I reccomend St Ives cleansers) to prevent blocked pores. Wearing foundation on only your cheeks can often stand out in some lighting, so you should put a thin layer of it on nearly all of your face. If you just want color on your cheeks, then you should go for a powder.


Hope I helped! :)|||Nope, you don%26#039;t have to worry about foundation causing pimples, so long as you def wash your face before you go to bed at night. Washing again in the morning before you apply is good too. Try a gentle cleanser like cetaphil, my dermatologist told me to use it.|||it depends if it has oil in it. usually it wont give you pimples. if you think that it does, you can buy oil pads or proactive. or you can buy a different foundation!|||I think it does. I don%26#039;t really break out unless I wear foundation. I have tried all types, even the ones that claim to %26quot;clear%26quot; skin. Yeah, Right.|||it depends on the make up certain kinds of make up can clog your pores and cause pimples. one good foundation is bare minerals it actually makes your skin healthier instead of blocking your pores|||depending on the foundation, it could block your pores, which causes pimples. You should get a non-comedogenic foundation- it won%26#039;t clog your pores!|||No it should never do that to your skin...as long as it is hypo-allergenic non comediogenic and oil free!|||nopee zits arent caused by makeup


unless its really crappy and cheap|||ok well is doesn%26#039;t block pores or give you pimples!!|||trust me it does i stopped putting makeup now my face is clear and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment