Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you unclog your pores?

I have adult acne. I go to a dermatologist. He gave me a generic Retna-A.





I don%26#039;t have pitting just deep in the skin black / white heads.





Your face sheds faster than any other part of the body...or is supposed to. Retna-A is a cream that you put on at bed time. It causes slight peeling of the skin, to slough off dead skin %26amp; unclogs pores.





If you are a woman that wears makeup...as I am. Use moisturizers that say (sp) noncomidial..or something like that....I just started using Mary Kay....there whole line of products are noncomidial...again not sure if spelling is correct. Good Luck|||umm... wash your face?|||biore strips work well|||Place your face over boiling water for about 5 minutes, not too close though. Place a towel over your head.|||Wash ur face clean and then use pore packs strip . u can get it at any pharmacy or local store. u might feel bit pain when u first use the strip but definetely unclog ur pores.|||egg whites!!! rub it upwards, trust me, it really works! (also leaves your skin smooth and soft)

No comments:

Post a Comment