Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do you use to clean your pores at night when taking off makeup?

what brand?


how much?


how long you%26#039;ve been using it?


what syour skin type?





thank you|||Try washing your face with a nice gentle cleanser (I use La Roche... $18 at CVS)





Next take 3-4 non-coated aspirin into the palm of your hand, add a few drops of warm water and work aspirin into a paste. Apply to the face ~ leave on for 15 - 20min. Rinse off.





Finish with a nice nighttime moisturizer (I use Dermalogica)





The aspirin trick is ah-ma-zing! The anti-inflammatory effect of the aspirin takes away redness and inflammation in the skin. WHen rinsing the aspirin use circular motions ... this acts as an exfoliator which helps slough of dead skin, reduce redness and clean pores and it actually helps them to appear smaller and tighter!





I have sensitive, break-out-prone skin and this is the cheapest most effective thing I%26#039;ve tried ... and I%26#039;ve tried it all from pro-active, to obagi, to clinique 3step, to accutane... trust me :)|||clearasil deep cleanse daily face wash reallygood to remove eye make-up loreal eye make -up remover its in a blue green bottle white cap its the best iever used it dosent burn it feels like water and takes it alloff easily also after I put aveeno positively smooth moisturizer been using them since last summer|||its just clean and clear make up remover.





its a blue bottle and its like 7 dollars.





it work really well and it also cleans ur pores and all that.





hope it helped.





uhm maybe a year and a half now.





and i have normal skin.|||st. ives apricot scrub, hot moist wash cloth laying on my face for a while until you feel it turning really cold. and right after a good astringent. i also clean my tzone really good.|||I have used many brands expensive as well as economical and never had any real results. I found a brand bee luscious cosmetics and it has been the only product line that has delivered the most amazing results to my skin.





I have combo skin and use the papaya enzyme skin care along with the hydrating cream moisturizer that is used for day and night its so completely awesome!!!|||uh...idk the brand....theyre face wipes and come in a huge box...i%26#039;ve been using it since last summer. my skin type is semi-oily and normal....|||what brand?clinique


how much?50 something for the 3-step


how long you%26#039;ve been using it?9 months


what syour skin type?oily in the t-zone, dry as fuhh on the cheeks





I LOVE IT.


But use extra moisturizer at night, and just a tiny bit in the morning, so you dont get shiny|||Clean and clear


5 bucks


about a year


combination skin

No comments:

Post a Comment