Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have three clogged pores that won't go away, what are they really?

About a year and a half ago, I started wearing foundation created for those with acne. I noticed after a while that I would get these little bumps on my cheeks (only three of them). So I stopped wearing it about six months ago, but these bumps are still there. If I pinch them, junk will come out, but it seems I have to continuously be doing this to unclog it. Is it just a clogged pore or something else? And is there anyway I can get rid of them permanently?|||It%26#039;s adult acne. You will never have to worry about using a product again we are pure safe and botanical and work with all skin types. I want you to click on my profile and do this get the not so basic intellegence line set. Don%26#039;t use any other product and if you wear make up check ours out why because when you use a product that is going to penatrate you skin and work with your skins navagtional system deep below your top layer to clean and pull out bacteria you don%26#039;t want to use anyone else%26#039;s make up we are pure safe and botancial in that line also and we work also get the in the nutrimin c re 9 line the deep pore cleansing mask to pull out the bacteria like a vacumne cleans the carpet okay and your welcome i hope you want great skin because we have proven results and this is what you will get it will open your pores and let your skin breath and i use to have these and im over 25 so i use the nutrimin c re9 line and it got rid of them and quickly. I also mask and use a facial scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment