Saturday, December 26, 2009

My skin is changing, I need help with my pores!?

I%26#039;m finally getting away from oily teenage skin and only really breakout just before that time of the month; but now I feel like you can see my pores from a mile away not to mention the blackheads.


What are some home remedies or face care products that might help me?|||Oddly, eating more fish is supposed to help with this. It%26#039;s the omega-3 fats that add elasticity to your skin so it can shrink back around those pores. (Salmon, mackerel, and flax seeds have omega-3. Don%26#039;t bother with omegas 6 and 9 since non-vegetarians get plenty of 6 and our bodies make 9.) Vitamin E is also good both to eat and to put on your skin, it%26#039;s in fruits, vegetables, and almonds. Stay away from too much dairy. Stay hydrated. Wash your hands a lot. I%26#039;ve read that eating gelatin and/or broth (made from bones, not the same as what comes in a can) is supposed to help, but I haven%26#039;t felt any effect from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment