Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you make your pores smaller? Mine are huge on my cheeks and I don't know what to do!!?

you can get face masks that are pore-refining, that should work. It probably related to diet - try cutting out all milk products as they play havoc with your skin (yes that means no milk, cheese, yoghurt, chocolate, cream etc etc - its really hard to do!)|||If you go to the dermotologist he%26#039;ll have a prescription cream for it. I have large pores on my nose and within a week i noticed a difference. I%26#039;d have to put it on before I went to bed and for the first few days my nose started to peel, but i moisturized during the day, and used the cream at night and it worked great.





P.S i thought i had blackheads but it turned out i just had large pores. I also don%26#039;t use any soap on my face ..i just scrub with a damp cloth and use Vaseline intensive skin care. Those expensive creams and face washes dry my face out moreso but this technique seem to do the trick|||You cannot reduce your pore size, they are genetic, no product out there can reduce them. the only thing you can do is to keep them clean. the more dirt and oil collected in the pores the larger and darker they will look. depending on your skin type cleanse twice a day- use a moisturizer with some retinol in it (murad skin perfecting lotion is a great one) and exfoliate a few times a week. Do not use a grainy exfoliant if you have acne because this will spread the infection further. Use a chemical exfoliant one with lactic acid in it (dermalogicas gentle cream exfoliant is a good one). You can also get facials done which they will do extractions and a masque for your skin type. Or you can get peels done through a medical esthetician or dermatologist.|||If your pores are open and CLEAR, it maybe genetic. mine are, and I have been told that eventually I will have to have an acid peel to get rid of the top layers of my skin to minimize the look. But until then, I have to keep my pores CLEAR of ANYTHING that will clog them. Bare Minerals makeup is the only thing I have found that doesn%26#039;t clog them, and once a wekk I use a scrub and a few days later Ill use an astringent, because both help unclog/tighten. Oher than that, to prevent my skin from drying out and damaging it, I use soap-free oil-free sensitive skin Nutragena face wash twice a day.|||watch what you eat and don; use make up.|||Go to a Skin care salon. There are a few different approaches, but a good professional will want to see your skin and talk with you about your history and your current lifestyle before answering this question. Consultation are generally free and often come with an offer of discounted services if you book that day.|||you can buy pore minimizers. I got one a sephora, i did not notice the difference. You can get stuff at Walmart too. I think they stay that way forever.|||its the oilyness thats causing that... you should was your face with a mild soap right after you take a shower and dont pull on your skin when drying it just kinda dab at it. Then apply a non-oily moisturizer so your skin doest het extra dry..[[hey it works for me...]]

No comments:

Post a Comment