Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do large pores make your face oily?

I have oily skin even with using good skin care and make up products for oily skin. I have noticed my pores are large. I guess I%26#039;m missing something in my skin care regimen. Is the fact that my pores are large contributing to my oily skin? If so, I guess I need to solve the pore issue...Help?|||SEXYNYREDNECK is correct in saying that it is oily skin that begets large pores, not the opposite. If you are wanting to refine your skin making the pores less noticeable, or at least keeping them at bay, your best bet is to get on a good daily exfoliate like glycolic. Keeping the dead skin cells from building up over a pore lets the oil flow freely without getting backed up in the pore. A pore typically enlarges because the oil flow is stronger than the pore can accommodate. So keep it free of dead skin cells. Make-up should be fine for your skin, but you must wash it off every night so that while you sleep the oil can flow freely out of the skin.





If you think that the oil coming out of your skin is extra thick in nature, you could have some success in getting the oil to turn more fluidy by taking acne vitamins. You should be able to get them from a good health food store. The less gummy, and more fluid your oil is, the easier it flows out of the skin.|||I think it%26#039;s the other way around. I think oily skin makes you have larger pores. Hormones play a large factor in this. I have pcos which causes my skin to go crazy. Don%26#039;t try to cover it up. That only clogs your pores and makes them even bigger! You know what works great, are those clean and clear oil blotting pads. They are great for at home or on the go.|||I agree with her and you should also use biore pore minimizer it really helps oily skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment