Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best make-up that won't clog pores?

I%26#039;m looking for make-up (bronzer, blush, concealer) that won%26#039;t cause pimples or clog my pores.|||almay can be purcashed at walmart and it does not clog pores|||Dream Matte Mousse by Mayebelline it is air soft it goes on so smooth a little goes a long way so u won%26#039;t need to cake it on and it looks and feels as if u have nothing on. They also have this in their blush and eye shadows, and bronzers.|||covergirl makes some


http://www.covergirl.com/cgcollection/fa鈥?/a>


They also make some that isnt for oily skin, but it still wont clog your pores.|||Mary Kay creme to powder|||Bare Minerals. It is all natural. I LOVE this product. I know you will pleased. I have used this product for yrs and never clogs my pores. Please give it a try|||Go for mineral foundations..





I.d. Bare escentuals


Sheercover


Jane Iredale


Loreal Mineral|||bare minerals.|||Jane Iredale mineral makeup. It is SO much better than Bare Essentials, or any other foundation I%26#039;ve tried - drugstore or department store. Pricey but worth every cent!|||Mary Kay...I%26#039;m a consultant and I can help you if your interested. It%26#039;s nice because all of our products are 100% guarenteed, so your able to buy it and try it and if you decide that you not completely satisfied with it then you can return it and get your money back!!|||Mark Matte-Nificent. It%26#039;s actually oil absorbing. It%26#039;s only like $8 and you can buy it online.





www.meetmark.com





or





http://shop.meetmark.com/shop/product.as鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment