Saturday, December 26, 2009

What kind of foundation is good for covering acne scars and large pores?

preferably an expensive one like a mac one or smashbox..ect|||I like neutrogena dream matte mousse liquid foundation|||I have a really bad problem with acne scars. I tried everything to cover them up but nothing work until i came across the Dior Pressed Powder. It works wonders. Trust me. And its not too expensive. Try it. You will love it.





Here is the link to it:





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>|||starry





try Savila base


they ship it to u 4 free


http://www.coonobabe.com/face.html|||I love Make up Forever foundation, it covers really well and you only need to use a little bit.|||google Dinair Airbrush Makeup..they have this product that u can put into scars and large pores that basically fills them up to skin level and then u airbrush over them and they nearly disappear. Ive been using Dinair for over 2 years now and i LOVE it!! it makes my skin look flawless and it stays on all day. It is also all water based so its not bad for ur skin. Its the best makeup ive ever used...its great!!|||Bare Minerals:)

No comments:

Post a Comment