Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to get rid of enlarged pores?

does anyone know any home remedies or anything like that to shrink my enlarged pores?? please help.|||Use astringent. You can buy it at Walmart or any make-up aisle.


Also, try the product below, it works for me.|||i%26#039;ve heard that egg white masks help with that::


http://www.ayushveda.com/magazine/how-to鈥?/a>|||stop bathing so much. skin needs to do what is natural. people didn%26#039;t bath years ago and they all had beautiful, healthy skin. no other animal but fish and seals bathes everyday. Let the oil flow and get funky. You will look good.|||steam your face with real lemon peels in the bathroom sink. If you do this consistently for 2 weeks you will notice a difference in the size of your pores. I used beauty 4 ashes u big pore baby system to shrink my pores. You can also go to walmart and try the apricot scrub its really good for acne and pores.|||Preparation H. No joke.|||I don%26#039;t know any home remedies but I know Artistry has a really great pore cleansing masque that shrinks your pores. It%26#039;s actually guarenteed to work or they%26#039;ll give you all of your money back. You can get it at http://www.adrennan.qhealthbeauty.com I used to have huge pores especially on my nose and this honestly did a great job to shrink them and make them much much smaller. Hope this helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment