Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get pores off my forearms

I am a 14 year old male. Man, it looks bad. I have tan skin and I have been working on that. For the last couple of summers, I%26#039;ve been going to the beach and my tan is great. But the pores on my forearms are nasty. Sometimes, during the year in school I had to hide them when girls sat next to me. How do I get rid of them? My mom keeps telling me I dont %26quot;scrub hard enough%26quot; in the shower. And that sometimes after a long, sweaty day of basketball (i play basketball) I don%26#039;t take a shower and that might cause it too. Is she right? What do I do? HOW DO I GET IT OFF?!?|||im a 14 year old girl :D


and i know how you feel.


you dont have to scrub hard!


go see a dermintologist.


most of the time if you use what they


give you it`ll clear up.


i play soccer and im always running,


sweat i think clogs up pores


but you should go see a dermintologist.


check you l8r babe


xP|||do u mean like black heads?? and white heads?? u need to get a buffer/ rough rag and scrubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb. yes your mom is right. you also should but acne medication on them to reduce the size of the pores.|||are they really pores?


you can get pore-minimizing products for your face, but i%26#039;ve never heard of anyone having large pores on another body part besides the face.|||Uh, pores are part of your skin. You cannot get them off.|||try rubbign an icecube on ur forearms

No comments:

Post a Comment