Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there any way that i can clean out my pores? They are really clogged!?

Ok so my pores are seriously clogged. I have huge bumps on my face because of it. I have tried every face wash. is there any other way I can unglog them besides a facial?|||I have large pores too. I use hot water, sulfur lanolin soap and rinse with cold water.


If your pores aren%26#039;t closing properly this may make the pores clog and form bumps.


The combination of hot water washing and rinsing with very cold water may help your pores respond to cleaning.|||soak a wash cloth in VERY hot water and a bar of dove sensitive soap. then lay down with the wash cloth laid against your face for about 10 minutes. continue to make it hotter if you need too. then after your face is moist run your nails over your face with a tissue. this unclogs pores and removes any dirt from your face. also dont touch your face a lot. it adds a lot of oil to your skin which is the main reason your pores clog. and also a facial is a greatttt option. its definetely worth the money. and if you can go to the doctor and have them prescribe you a jar of benzaclin. it is like miracle cream. email me with any questions!!|||For your nose: Biore pore strips. They also have some other great products, such as moisturizers that don%26#039;t clog your skin.





You might be over-washing your face, which leads to MORE oil production, and you might be touching it constantly, which can put bacteria into your pores, thus creating clogs.





Also, do not try to pop them, unless you want to see a dermatologist in the future about how you gave yourself scars.





- Sarah|||If you can invest in a really good facial I would recommend it over buying another truckload of skincare washes. Then make sure to keep to a good skincare routine. There%26#039;s nothing like it. Make sure to clean your face twice a year with a mild, emollient cleanser like Cetaphyl. Use a moisturizer with SPF that%26#039;s formulated for your skin type. And always use sunscreen.|||Go see a dermatologist. Even if you don%26#039;t consider your skin problems serious enough to see a doctor. Derms can really help. If you can%26#039;t afford that then I suggest daily steaming and moisturizing with oil-free moisturizer. Don%26#039;t use harsh topical medications because they%26#039;ll just dry your skin out and make things worse.|||I think it is warm water that opens then you can wash your face with warm water and then put cold water on your face or you can take a partially melted ice cube and rub it all over. This really helps!!!!|||Sauna it open up your pores





then put a good facial mask on to draw it out


because scrubing will get you nowhere and it will tear your pores|||Steam your face once a week, and right after wash it with an exfoliator and clean it all out.|||idk u tell me when u find out cuz I hate my pores. I hope u get an answer wat about one of those steamers

No comments:

Post a Comment