Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to get rid of obvious pores??

I have pretty good skin i guess. An ocassional zit here and there...but i always have visible pores. When i am not wearing makeup, if i look close at my face, i can see everysingle pore on my nose and on my cheeks right next to my nose.





What will work to reduce the look of these? I have used those nose strips and although they are fun to use, it really doesnt do the trick...what can i use??|||I think the best way to reduce the appearance is to get a skin care program that is meant to reduce pores. I use Cliniques line. I have the pore minimizing warming cleanser, as well as their minimizing lotion. Check out different sites to see which company would work best with you.|||use the neutrogena black pore face cleaning soap. it helps :)|||You can apply some toner before putting on some make up. Toner makes your skin tight (temporarily), and reduce the appearance of large pores. Also, using a FOUNDATION PRIMER helps reduce the appearance of large pores, you don%26#039;t even have to use foundation over it. If you have good skin, just use some loose face powder. Don%26#039;t use pressed powder, because rubbing your face w/ the sponge will result in rubbing off the Pimer also.|||I use neutrogena pore refining cleanser. It is a great product! I had bigger pores around my nose area also. This is the best thing I have ever used.|||You cannot get rid of pores. But what you can do is reduce their size temporarily by rinsing your face in cold water. This will tighten your pores, but first make sure they are not actually blackheads. Sometimes I wrap ice cubes in a washcloth and go over my face. It%26#039;s very soothing, especially in the summer.|||they have pore reducer at the store its kinda cheap it helps alot! (its biore) give it a try!!|||Nose strips are to do with black heads, nothing to do with minimizing the look of the pores. U need hydration for that. Here is a home remedy on reducing pores, you might be interested: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment