Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's a good foundation & cover up that doesn't clog pores too much?

Something that%26#039;s good to cover up breakouts and doesn%26#039;t wear off during the day. Ty =]|||I LOVE Bare Minerals. The best, the original, and great for your skin.


It takes some practice to make it look great (gotta buff it a lot with the brushes-patience!) but the stuff is awesome.


You can get a starter kit for $60 and it lasts for 4-6 months depending on how much you use. It%26#039;s kind of expensive, but now that I%26#039;ve bought the full size replacements, it lasts forever. |||I find that liquid foundations clog up pores, so i dont use them anymore. Try using Benefit%26#039;s Some Kind of Gorgeous. It%26#039;s a cream foundation (oil-free and lightweight) and it works REALLY well! It actually covers up more than the liquid foundations! And the best part is it can be used as both a foundation AND a cover up. At first, I was quite hesistant, because i wasn%26#039;t sure if it would work well, but its fantastic.


Take a look at this website:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>|||Have you ever tried Bare Minerals? I love this stuff. I have very oily skin, and very prone to break outs. Mineral makeup is very pure, so it will not break you out, or clog your pores. The mineral veil can be applied through out the day with out making your face look orange or caked on like some compact powders do.|||Hey!


I%26#039;m a teen and I use GOSH makeup.


It%26#039;s got great coverage, it%26#039;s not thick and doesn%26#039;t clog up pores, it%26#039;s long-lasting.


All my friends use it, too and we all love it!


No.7 foundation is great, too!


I really hope this helps!


Took me ages to find my perfect foundation!


Sorcha x|||I agree that bare minerals are the way to go.


I%26#039;m yet to buy one of the foundations but I%26#039;m going to in 2 weeks.


I%26#039;ve heard very good things about it.


Its the best kind of foundation for your skin. |||bare minerals. basically anything that has an natural makeup. i have been using a makeup with minerals and its been good to me. do not use MAC makeup that will clog your pores

No comments:

Post a Comment