Saturday, December 26, 2009

I was born with large open pores, any tips on how to tighten them, aside from seeking out professional help?

I watched from a TV show that one way is using ice on your pores at night before moisturizing and another is to use salicylic acid.|||I, too, was born with giant pores


I always used regular soap and water, but that depends on if you have oily skin. I have regular skin and it seemed to do the trick, but dry my skin out at the same time.


I used Noxzema products too. Such as blackhead treatment and pore reducers. They worked. Just experiment with every ones answers here and see which works out best for you and your skin type.|||If you have a salon in your neighborhood, or if you%26#039;d don%26#039;t know look up the yellow pages in your phone book and call them up and ask for a facial and it would cost around 35 to 40$ or even higher or lower, its up to the salon you would go to. I%26#039;m getting a facial also for 40$ at my salon. To get rid of my pores. But also there are lotions but ask your doctor or at the drugstore what would work best and try different ones they suggest for you.|||try washing your face with very hot water, and then when your finished splash cold water on your face, that works for me|||Ice is a bit drastic. Salicylic acid is more often used to remove dead skin cells than to close pores. Try any over-the-counter product that calls itself an %26quot;astringent%26quot;.|||proactiv.....can%26#039;t say it enough...proactiv proactiv proactiv proactiv proactiv proactiv proactiv proactiv|||You could always ask your local beauty salon about the best facial for your skin type. I find Biore nose strips are really good. Using toner will temporarily tighten pores. Microdermabrasion will refine pores, you can buy at-home kits. Some companies (like Clinique) do pore-refining masks,etc.|||The greatest thing you will do : discover your cleverness, complete your education,you will limit your aims , then you will begin and will success...... with my best wishes for you....


yours, prof.dr.ahmed.|||Try witch hazel. You can find a diluted version at your local drug store. It is a type of astringent. I%26#039;ve been using it and t-tree oil cleanser for years. My pores stay small and clear.|||http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment