Saturday, December 26, 2009

What products should I use for acne prone, red, sensitive skin with large pores?

I have very sensitive skin and I want a good product that wont irritate my skin!! i have tried proactiv, dermatologist medications, laser treatments.. Nothing seems to work.


I dont have acne, but when i use oily products or thick products it makes me break out. My pores are overly sized and they need to be smaller. My face is also VERY red. Any help?|||I have very sensitive skin too and have been using Aveeno products for the past year..my skin has improved so much!|||ive also tried proactive and if you are still getting it....stop now...it doesnt work at all, i have the same problems as you and lately ive been trying some homeremedies its easy just looks it up and you%26#039;ll get tons of recepies and tips|||You might try these 2 sites:


http://www.articlefarm.net/Article/Tried鈥?/a>


http://www.articlefarm.net/Category/Acne鈥?/a>|||try clearasil ultra...the one for acne treatment not the %26quot;daily%26quot; one. you should have a nice moisturizer... try aveeno ultrasensitive night cream.


it works for me.|||Astringent for sensitive skin (with no alcohol). Or Witch hazel-herbal, natural, very sensitive.|||use sapaderm soap u can get it from the supermarket


its cheap


pro active makes skin wore when stop useing it


horrible stuff





an use mineral make up|||Use Cetaphil to cleanse, pHisoderm to clean out oil|||use bare minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment