Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have clogged pores on my arms and some on my back but my face is fine what should i use?

i break out all the time on my arms but not on my face. all i find when doing some research is facial cleansers. anything i can use specially for your body.|||A nice quality apricot scrub should do the trick, I have that too [chicken skin]


Use it everyday during your shower. Scrub vigorously, and it should go away after a while..


but I%26#039;m pretty sure you have to keep using it, otherwise it will come back.|||Try using any exfoliating body scrub or maybe use a body scrub once a week. Neutrogena also has a body acne body wash for the shower that may help. Good luck.|||mabye u should go 2 the doctorand find what 2 use or mabye even use proactiv on ur arms |||you have keratosis pilaris... sorry but you cant do a damnn thing for it. its permanent and genetic. someone else probably has it in your family too.. if not, you just got screwed. theres no cure as of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment