Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have lots of big open pores on my face?

This was due to squeezing blackheads and spots whilst growing up (I know, Yuk!) I have tried toners and pore refiners, can anyone suggest a product that is not to expensive that will help to disguise them, I know I will probably never be rid of them!|||I used to have the same problem until I started using a cleanser containing fruit acids. Also, I use a moisturizer called Gamma Hydroxy which has helped so much. There is a company called Skin Doctors which makes really great products.|||I wont suggest products, but this is what i suggest





You should go to a dermatologist and get


a microdermabration


a chemical peel





both these things will take away all the dead skin cells and bring the new skin out, the one with smaller pores!





also you can get i think collagen injections that will reduce the appearance of pores!





but you can go to a dermatologist and you will find the answer!





your propbably already spending hundreds and not realzing it! spend it where its more functional!|||Try using a mask by Neutrogena. Use it twice weekly and use a facial cleanser for pores daily.|||check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Large pores on face


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/11/large鈥?/a>|||Try dowsing your face in cold water as you get out of the shower. This will close the pores.|||Use super glue|||aloe vera is good for tightening skin http://www.americanaloeproduce.com|||I has this thing done on my face called IPL (intense pulse light). It is wonderful for big pores on skin and broken capillaries and also sun damage. It is done by a professional and I%26#039;m not sure what country you are from but I am from Australia and it is available quite widely and may be called something different in your country but please google it and investigate it. I found the results very good and although I had it more for sun damage I have a friend that had very large pores and her skin looks fantastic. All the best and I hope I helped you :)|||i dont know of any products but here is a way to shrink them wash your face with a good cleaner. boil some tyme and let it cool then rinse your face with the water. now mix together a few tea spoons of alum with a little water and make a thin paste apply leve it on your face for about 10 minutes aday then rinse with water it works great|||Like man, use the %26quot;herbicuticles%26quot;. Ya know Avon has em.

No comments:

Post a Comment