Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I steam my pores in my house.?

I want to steam my pores, but how can i do it in my household. I am not able to go to salons and all that crap, so how can i steam my pores to clean them better? THANX ALL GOOD ANSWERS|||I%26#039;m not an expert,but maybe run a hot shower in your bathroom with the door closed.|||Cleanse your face thoroughly before beginning the steam. u can use your usual cleanser/soap whatever, you may even use a light scrub to exfoliate the skin. To begin the D.I.Y steam treatment get a huge pot, bowl or container (one that will not melt with hot water) boil the kettle and 3/4 fill the bowl/pot/container with the boiling water, squeeze half of a lime lime into the bowl (this will cleanse your pores as it is antibacterial) place your face OVER the steaming bowl (NOT IN) and cover your head and the bowl with the towel (this will keep the water hotter for longer and allow the vapours to steam your face better), stay under the towel and hot bowl for about 20 Min%26#039;s and then rinse your face with COLD water to close your pores, blot your face dry and then moisturize- your done!|||Get a bowl of steaming hot water, put your face over the bowl really close, and cover your head with a towel. Stay like that until water is no longer hot, or you just can%26#039;t take anymore.|||warm wet towels in the sink anplace over the face and pat dry repeat several times or cover your head with a towel over a bowl or pan with boiling water in it|||Hold your face over a pan of boiling water with a towel draped over your head. Don%26#039;t catch the towel on fire. If you should happen to catch the towel on fire, DO NOT poor the boiling water over the towel while it is still draped over your head.





trust me.|||Boil some water , once it%26#039;s hot remove it from the stove, place it on your table, of course make sure you put a cloth under it first or it could burn a spot on the table. Place a towel over your head and hold it over the steam of water for a few minutes. This opens up the pores so you can clean them better, once you%26#039;ve done that use cool water to close the pores back up then make sure you use a moisturizer so your face doesn%26#039;t dry out from the soap.|||sit in the bathroom with the shower running on hot|||I steam my pores at home all the time. I usually start out by cleansing with a facial cleanser like Neutrogena, then I exfoliate with salt or sugar...something with just enough abrasion to scrub off the dead skin. For the steam I just heat some water up on my stove until it is boiling, take it off heat and trap the steam underneath a towel. I usually sit under the towel until my face can%26#039;t take it anymore...or a few minutes. Then I rinse with cold water. You can also get the benefit of a steam facial when you take a hot bath...just close the shower curtain and a lot of the steam will stay caught with you.





Here are some other links letting you know how to do some cheaper, at-home facials. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment