Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I shrink my pores?

I have the hugest pores ever! They%26#039;re like little dots all spread over my nose :(|||Steaming, def. Hot water opens the pours and cold water closes them. Boil some hot water then take a towel and put it over your head so the steam does not escape. Let the steam go onto your face and make sure you have a bowl of cold water beside you.|||Try Dinair Airbrush Makeup for Perfect Skin. It%26#039;s a great pore minimizer, and it%26#039;s not pricey. You%26#039;ll get a perfect finish every time.





http://www.palazah.com/aircessories/dina鈥?/a>|||A good way to shrink your pores is using products like nutrogena. My mom uses stuff from them and it really works on her. Another way is closing them using cold water or ice, they close the pores and make them less visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment