Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is best way to treat open pores?

I would like to know if there%26#039;s a REALLY good brand or treatment...Thanks|||The best thing is cold water ... really





Don%26#039;t spend a fortune on products, just wash with soap or whatever you prefer and rinse then with water as cold as you can stand it. It works and saves you money.





Try it for about 2 weeks and you will be amazed I swear.





I used to have really bad skin and a doctor recommended this to me, I left the surgery feeling he wasn%26#039;t taking my problem seriously, but gave it a try anyway and have had clear skin since and ALL the pores I had have closed up.





HTH|||I hear Aloe Vera Gel is very good. I just ordered some to clear a few old breakout marks I used to have, but its suppose to soothe the face.|||diamond peel!!! ask your dermatologist about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment