Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to clean deep pores myself?

I am tired of monthly facials and heard that they can even damage skin. But I have very sensitive oily skin with large clogged pores. how can I clean pores myself?|||you can go to walmart and buy the freemans clay mask avocado %26amp; oatmeal!


it leaves you skin smooth and also purges pores!





%26amp; when you wake up in the morning your face isnt oily!|||use an exfoliator. then, mix some rubbing alcohol and water and use a cotton ball to clean your face. then clean it again with only water. wash your hands frequently and touch your face as little as possible|||wet your face with warm water (the hotter the better). apply your facial cleansing soap and rub thoroughly. then remove it with cold water.|||while you take a shower, you can put really hot water on, and wash your face, it will work.|||you could try one of those little skin vacuum things, don%26#039;t know if they work. i have good luck with steaming my face then using a mineral clay mask.|||steam your face then appy queen helene mint julip mask on problem areas

No comments:

Post a Comment