Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Will the Palmers Cocoa Butter Swivle Stick clog my pores causing more acne?

I was thinking of using Palmers Cocoa Butter Swivle Stick to get rid of acne scars and make my skin more even toned. Would this work, or would it clog my pored causing more acne?|||everyone reacts differently to stuff.I always look on the back of the ingredients and if it says oil free than I feel pretty safe.I also look to see if it says beeswax or petrolatum because that clogs up my pores when those ingredient%26#039;s are in there|||I love the cocoa butter stick. I have acne prone skin as well. I am using it to help fade scars. I have prescription medicine, but use the cocoa butter because the prescription medicine can sometimes be very drying.|||I wouldnt use it on my face but everywhere else until I found something not as heavy or greasy|||If you apply it light it won%26#039;t. I love Cocoa Butter. It makes your skin so smooth and it clears it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment