Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is there a lotion that actually minimizes pores?

I heard a friend talking about a product that does this...but cant remember the name of the brand...Anyhelp would be great...Thanks|||A moisturizer with alpha-hydroxy will minimize pores. Also give yourself a clay mask facial once or twice a week. Never put anything on your face that has mineral oil in it, this will cause pore enlargement.|||Rinova, but it%26#039;s by perscription only. Go to a dermatologist and you can get it.|||Clinique has great products for your skin.


I personally have a very oily %26quot;T-zone%26quot; which also gives me large pores around my forehead, nose, and chin area. I use Clinique%26#039;s T-zone Shine Control...it controls shine and also minimizes pores...also, when you use it under make-up it gives you a matte finish. It is is a lavender tube with a green lid...so you know what to look for if you choose to try it. Good luck!|||Clinique makes a pore minimizer.|||There is a neutrogena face wash that does that. Also, any astringent will do that. The medical meaning for astringent is actually to close pores.|||Use Mary Kay Microdermabrasion 2pc set, I garuantee you will see result within the 1st week of use.|||you cant physically Change the size, but you can clean them really well. I have large pores and tryed every thing. Then i read a book on skin care by a Doctor and that is just what he said. Its a scam by the cosmeics companies to get you to buy tere product. Good luck.|||I like Philosophy The Present Clear Makeup, it hides my pores and makes my makeup stay on longer. You only use a very small amount so it will last a long time.|||Clinique has a nice one that does not cause any adverse problems.|||you can try a few things





Estee Lauder Idealist





Lancome Sensation Totale





Clinique makes one too but i cant remember the name|||I used to have very oily T-zone. After using the Olive Manon OL Balancing lotion %26amp; their other products (from Japan) to moisture and tighten up open pores, my skin condition is in very much better condition now.





Email to following website for their recommendation. The staff is very prompt and helpful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment