Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is there a way to get rid of large pores on my nose? Do they eventually close up? ?

Large pores are usually caused by clogged pores and oily skin. You need to use gentle, alcohol-free and oil-free skin care products to minimize pores, reduce oil and prevent acne.





For years, I used an alcohol-based toner to clarify and and reduce my large pores but it never worked. I had an oily T-zone, huge pores, dry cheeks and pimples from such a harsh product.





You need to find a mild cleanser, an alcohol-free toner to clarify the pores and an oil-free moisturizer to get your skin healthy again. Once you find the right combination of products, your pores should improve in a couple of months.





Here is an interesting article on caring for oily skin - http://buzz.prevention.com/community/rachel/top-5-home-remedies-to-cure-oily-skin





This article also gives helpful tips to reduce large pores - http://www.beauty-cosmetic-guide.com/large-pores.htm





Hope this helps.


Best Wishes,


Dreamingscribe

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now,
    and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we
    cannot proceed to have another kid all because of my disease
    and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can
    do just to get my disease healed, i have gone to several places
    to seek for help but all to no avail, until i
    met a comment on the daily news paper that was commented
    by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help
    her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS)i
    firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer
    was a wrong idea, but i thought of these, will i continue to stress my self
    on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save
    my life?" so i gathered all my faiths,and put in all interest to
    contact him through his Email address at (okutaspiritualtemple@gmail.com),so after i have mailed him of helping me get my disease cured,he responded to me fast as
    possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and
    powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all
    set has been done, he promised me that i will be healed but on
    a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his
    oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracolous fact and only to
    see that the following week Dr okuta mailed me on my mail box
    that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first
    shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth
    after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my
    doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for checkup are
    with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help
    and power.With these i must confess to everyone who might seek for any help,
    either for HIV cure or much more.contact him now at,(okutaspiritualtemple@gmail.com) website;http://2mw-clients.com/site/okutaspiritualtemple.trial/?r=1395895315
    Thank you Dr okuta.

    ReplyDelete