Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does proactive work well for blackheads and open pores?

I use it. But just like the rest of you said, It works in the beginning, and after a while you start to see a huge difference. But you got to be consistant with it, and use it everyday. Other wise your face will break out so fast it looks like you never even used it at all.|||yes. i use it and it cleared my face in about 2 weeks|||I have it %26amp; it really worked in the beggining but know Im still using it and its not making a difference, but I still clear up but I didnt have severe acne|||It%26#039;s better to go on a dermatologits!...or aesthetics!|||Well I have used Proactiv, and well...It didn%26#039;t work for me. At first it was working great, then my skin started to go back to how it was before i started using it... The commercials did say *results may vary*... I guess that%26#039;s true.

No comments:

Post a Comment