Monday, April 26, 2010

HELP- really embarrased by a huge pimple on my cheek. 3 pores and the clot keeps repealing. Should I pop it?

I feel embarrassed by it!





Its huge, ugly, and keeps repoping on its own in the morning and after showers. Should i pop it|||Personally I would pop it. Since its to the point that it is. It makes it a really red but it doesnt stick out like a sore thumb anymore once you do and personally i just cant stand seeing them when they get to that gross point? you know? After a few days 2? or so it should be like its not even there. I wouldnt put to much pressure into it though. If you are leaving nail marks in your skin thats probably to much. After you do that i would just wash my face really good and if you have anything like sea breeze? haha i love that stuff on my face. Def helps me. Really seems to clear it up after i do.|||do it till it bleeds like a mothafo!|||If it is white at the top, then yes, pop it. But if it is not white, then DO NOT pop it. That will cause it to bleed and it will get a bit bigger and it will take it longer to go away. Try putting toothpaste on it before you go to sleep. That will make the pimple less red and reduce it%26#039;s size.|||I heard that the toothpaste thing works pretty well too. If it doesn%26#039;t have a white head, and it%26#039;s more rounded try putting some liquid foundation on it so that it%26#039;s not as obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment