Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HELP!!! How do I make my facial pores finer?

I am a 24 year old female and I just woke up one day to see enlarged pores on my face? Is there any procedure aside from common astringents? or can anyone recommend a nice product they have tried on and showed effective results?|||Hard to believe it was overnight. Your makeup may be making them look bigger. The thicker the makeup the worse for any defects. You should always rinse your face and hair in cool water. It closes pores and hair folicles. Plus cool water gives you energy, warm makes you relaxed. good luck.|||Try a mask. An aspirin mask is a cheap one, you can make it yourself as well.





Also, try washing your face with cold water when you%26#039;re done washing it.|||try a pealing cucumber mask it helps sometimes


im 26 i swear by them i look 16 i still get carded daily|||try an egg white mask. or a peel-off mask works wonders for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment