Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to clean clogged pores ?

I don%26#039;t really have any pimples just a ton of tiny white heads and clogged pores.





I can%26#039;t really get to them and squeeze em%26#039; out. Is there any way I can get them out?|||That is one thing you dont want to do is get them out. Try getting a acne cleanser to clean them, because squeezing them out can make you have a scar there or it will just fill back up.|||i would suggest washing the area with an acne cleaner like Oxy it works really good. but try to not use soap and water it can clog up your pores even more.


Hope that helps =)|||Have you every tried exfoliating? Or even using a deep cleanser along with it? What works wonders for my skin are St. Ives facial scrub (the one for all skin types). and Noxzema deep cleanser. First use the scrub then the cleanser twice a day. They work wonders for my skin. I suggest you should try it out. Then come back and let us know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment