Monday, April 26, 2010

Is there a really good product i can use under my foundation to even out skin tone and minimise pores etc.?

im using something from mac called prep and prime but it doesnt really do much. any suggestions?|||use a piece of ice to minimize pores.|||i use almay%26#039;s smart shade ...works perfect ..and it has spf as well as being a hypoallergenic product as well


tc|||Smashbox has a similar but better primer. Depending on your skin and sizes of your pores - sometimes tinted moisturizers work as well.|||olay beauty fluid is a brilliant base for make-up it drys quickly and has anti-aging agents in it you cant go wrong hun.|||a good moisturiser. i recommend Nivea =)|||Mary Kay Timewise Even Complexion Essence|||Silicone based foundations work really well to minimize pores %26amp; even skin tone. Moisurizing first helps even more.|||olay definity (or something like that) is what i use|||I use a biore moisterizer that works really well|||look at the clinique pore range.





http://www.clinique.co.uk/templates/prod鈥?/a>





http://www.clinique.co.uk/templates/prod鈥?/a>





http://www.clinique.co.uk/templates/prod鈥?/a>





its all good, i have and use all those, and they work well.|||moisterizer.|||I also have very large pores and have tried everything to minimize them. The only thing I have found to really minimized them is Nourifusion. I use the normal to oily system. I purchase it at www.affordablenaturallife.com


I hope this helps you.|||MAC strobe cream and MAC primer work really good. The strobe cream works to give you a glossy type look and it deflects light to make your pores look smaller. I use the primer after I put on the strobe cream and it works to moistureize and keep foundation even and on all day. Also, I love the primer because you can buy it with an SPF 50 which is great to protect your face!|||Clinique have a great range of products for enlarged pores. Try this pore minimiser instant perfector;


An innovative concealer specifically developed to refine look of enlarged pores.





Benefits


Camouflages the look of enlarged pores to immediately create a smooth, perfected look. Long wearing, oil-free formula is water and sweat resistant.





How To Use


Apply under or over makeup. Should be applied wherever pores are visible.


http://www.clinique.co.uk/templates/prod鈥?/a>|||IF you use foundation then you should use a primer to it. It mositures and doesnt clog your pores.





Here is the stuff I use for my face:


Motives庐 Foundation Primer


Foundation Primer helps your makeup look fresh and last longer by creating a smooth canvas before applying foundation. This formulation contains Vitamins A, C and E to protect your skin; is oil-free, which makes it ideal for all skin types; and helps fill in lines and moisturize your skin.








Motives Foundation Primer - Single 1 oz. Foundation Primer FP01 $35.00








You can find it at www.marketamerica.com/yourcybermall


It also has i mineral based bronzers and loosepowders that sont sumdge or wear off.|||use laura mercier primer - its AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! my make ip use to always go on crap and then i saw an add for it in a magazine where they were saying whats the best products, and seriously just try it youll never look back, its brilliant!!!!|||Smash Box primer is supposed to be really good. So is Urban Decay primer. Check them out on http://www.sephora.com





Also try http://www.makeupalley.com for Primer Reviews. In the 3 search boxes it should be _All_, 2nd box should be blank, and the third box should say %26quot;Primer%26quot; .. and then hit search! You%26#039;ll get alot of reviews on different primers.|||Hi have you tried Tescos Barbara Dailys Make- Up range they do a oil free foundation and its excellent, I wont go back to using anyother now and I have wasted loads of money on foundation and this one does all I want in a foundation and is on 拢5.75. I ran out of some the other day and I thought I go for the new maybelline 16 hour stay perfect one for 拢10 and it is rubbish and doesnt even cover well so I have a brand new bottle of it sat here going to waste as I had to go and get the tesco one as my skin loves it





I have the bottle here so Ill read you what the packet says as it comes in a plastic surrounding as the bottle is glass inside.


It says


Oil Free Foundation, Designed by Barbara Daily for Tesco





A light and silky formula that glides on smoothly for a long lasting, satin finish. contains %26#039;soft-focus complex%26#039; to help minimise skin imperfections. With sun filters SPF 12.





Its great for large pores and goes on that well you can use the amount of foundation to get the coverage you are wanting you will think you have new skin after using this product. Its the only foundation that actually does what it says you have to try it to believe me. I wouldnt wast money on MAC stuff as you clearly explained it doesnt do what it should and I bet you paid a fortune when you can buy for 拢5.75 for a foundation that even contains sun screens .

No comments:

Post a Comment