Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have big pores, and oily, but sensitive skin. What do I do?

My pores are very visible, and I have oily skin. But my skin is sooo sensitive, it can breakout from the smallest things. I%26#039;m also on prescription acne cream. What can I do to make my pores appear smaller? Or at least what can I do to make my skin less oily?|||I have the same problem.Try Clean %26amp; Clear cooling daily pore toner. It visibly reduces the appearance of your pores and makes your skin less oily. It helped clear up my face.|||Remember to wash your face twice a day and to not touch it. To shrink your pores I suggest Need A Shrink? From he Mark collection at Avon. For a wash I suggest a very plain Neutragena acne wash and Clean and Clean light lotion that will moisturize your skin without making it oily and will actually help clear existing acne. Now that it%26#039;s summer (ALMOST) I would suggest that you watch what sunscreen you use and make sure it is light and made especially for your face. When you come back in from the sun and your not planning to go out again make sure to wash it off before it can clog your pores. Many brands also make good pore shrinking masks that you can find at any ole drug store or like Target or BBW. Good Luck!|||An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details log to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/|||Cucumber, bitter gourd and apple will make your skin less oily. More home remedies are posted at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/oilyskin.htm鈥?/a>|||clearasil: sensitive skin formula

No comments:

Post a Comment