Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What product minimizes pores?

I have blackheads and slightly enlarged pores diagonally down from my nose and they seem to stand out to me more now. I have random patches of blackheads on my nose and chin area as well.





What is the best blackhead products?


I have tried biore pore stripes but the blackheads come back right after.


What is the best pore minimizing product?


Is there one that isn%26#039;t just part of a daily makeup routine, but a


long term solution product to apply maybe at night?|||i use Clearasil ultra it works pretty well. but what I have gotten the most results from would be plan baking soda and water make it into a paste leave on your face until it dries then wipe away with warm water make sure to moisturize in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment