Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you get rid of large pores?

The owner of the spa I go to recommended %26quot;microdermabrasion%26quot; to me for enlarged pores.|||I know everyone will probably say this, but Pore Minimizer. Cytaphyll* (I%26#039;m not sure of the spelling) works AMAZING. I had the worst face I used it consistantly for about 2 weeks or so, and immediately saw improvement. It%26#039;s also very gentle on your face if you have sensitive skin.|||First Year Pharmacy Student Here!





Okay so I did a bit of searching for you, and I found a decent site which explains some of the risk factors associated with large pores. And some possible things you can do to treat them.





Site: http://www.dermadoctor.com/pages/newslet鈥?/a>





If you are really concerned about the condition of your skin I would recommend going to your local pharmacy and asking the pharmacist to recommend a product that will help with pore size without causing too many adverse effects (eg. drying out the skin to a great extent).





This might also be a better site to check out:





http://www.skincareguide.ca/mild_cleanse鈥?/a>|||new treougena really works

No comments:

Post a Comment