Monday, April 26, 2010

Hi there. Does anyone know how to get rid of open pores?

I have always had them on my face and chest and you can see them when I wear false tan.


Is there any products or things I have to do. Please help?





Sammy xxx|||Well first off, you dont want to close up your pores. You would get breakouts and massively oily skin, which is no fun. What you can do is minimize the appearance of the pores. Use an astringent toner before bed. Wash your face with COLD water (this dialates your pores, making them close up a bit). Try not to use hot water on your face at all. Hot water opens your pores. USe a spray toner during the day, this also %26quot;shrinks%26quot; your pores a bit, so they are less noticable. I also have large pores, I%26#039;m not too worried about them tho- I used a pore shrinking product once, and since my pores closed up, the oil built up under my skin and I looked like I had acne within 2 weeks, it was horrible. Keep in mind that 99% of the time people with large pores also have oily skin- and you don%26#039;t want to trap the oil under your skin!


So, use cold water on your face, especially before false tanning. Use an astringent toner on your face ONLY at night. Use a spray toner during the day, something like Dermalogica%26#039;s Multi Active Toner. (It%26#039;s what I use).


Good luck- and remember- those with large pores usually have oily skin- and those with oily skin tend to have their skin age slower and nicer- yay!|||if you go to boots and look at botanics they have got a clay bottle thingy lol!!! and it is very goood i use it and also if you use elizabeth ardens pore minimizer that is exelllet trust me babe x|||you cant get rid of them but you can make the smaller less visable there are lots of creams and lotions in the chemists!|||if you rub ice over them, they shrink, just as if you run hot water over them they enlarge. There are also many products such as Biore the takes care of that stuff.|||Daily pore toner Clean and Clear|||Ice cubes works.|||Ok, this method really truly deeply works, at least give it a try right now.





Wash your face two times a day, first wash face with HOT water for about 6-8 seconds and then switch to COLD water for about 6-8 seconds too. This helps closes and opens pores to close them for good. I read this in a magazine and i have tried it many times and it works too and prevents oily skin. It opens pores first and then closes them to prevent acne from coming.





Or use Bior Pore skincare products. Visit their website :)


Bior Pore is a skincare product for pores. Reasearch it more and give it a try, you can buy them at wal-mart.|||I have heard that microdermabrasion works on open pores.|||You want open pores if you have closed ones you will get spots and have very greasy skin.. I know as i have very closed pores!|||you can not get rid of pores|||Stop using so much stuff on your skin. You use false tanning products, so basically you are shoving more stuff into your pores so they cant get the chance to %26quot;clear%26quot; themselves. Try using a basic acid wash (you can buy this in any grocery store) use a toner, this may help you as well. But stop putting creams on yourself for awhile.....just for a couple of weeks to let your body rest for awhile.|||I use Black head stuff and it also gets rid of my open pores its called NOXEMA Black head cleanser. works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment