Monday, April 26, 2010

Does neutrogena body wash unclog pores?

I use neutrogena body clear body was (grapefruit) and it does help with acne, but I have A LOT of clogged pores on my chest and back, will it also unclog these pores? If it doesn%26#039;t will it help if I take hot showers? Any other suggestions and how long will it take? Thanks!|||I%26#039;ve heard hot water opens your pores, and cold closes them. So when you use to, rinse your back with hot water, apply the scrub, leave on for a minute for so, then rinse with cold water. Make sure you get right out after the cold water, or the hot water will open them back up again. This will probably unclog the pores. And my acne scrub took about a month to clear up, depends how bad your skin is. Hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment