Monday, April 26, 2010

Open pores with steam then zap them shut with cold water?

It has sort of been a ritual for about a month, where every time I wash my face, I use warm water to open pores then when i rinse, i use cold water to zap them shut. Where the heck did I hear this?? and why am I doing this. I%26#039;m not really sure if it%26#039;s helping any.... Can anyone tell me if this even does anything?|||Hahhahah.





O, Dear.








Fact: Your pores DO NOT shrink or expand in size.





So your whole ritual is basically pointless. And the myth is well,... just that. A myth.





Your pores can APPEAR smaller by cleaning them out, however, they do not adjust in size.





Hope this helps. :)|||You got it right. I dont know where you or I both heard it. Your also supposed to do that with your hair, cold water closes the shafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment