Monday, April 26, 2010

What can I do about large pores?

What can I do about pores on my forehead which remind me of grapefruit%26#039;s skin?|||Try a refining mask. You need something that will relax your skin and tighten your pores. Take a trip to your local CVS,Walgreen%26#039;s, or Rite-Aid, and look in your skin care aisle. In this aisle there will be various lotions, scrubs,and soaps. Take a look at the masks there. Some will say for deep cleaning. Others will say for oily or dry skin. Look for one the says %26quot;to minimize pores%26quot; I would start with the Mint Julupe Mask from Sally Hansen. Apply to the face allow it to dry over your forehead, rinse of and you%26#039;ll feel your pores tightened guaranteed. You can also try an old school remedy. Take a hot wash cloth hold it close to your face and let the hot vapors open your pores and cleanse them, follow up by splashing cold water on to your face (this will close the pores).I hope this helps.Best of luck to you!!|||1) Exfoliate your face when having your shower


2) Wash your face more often and use a non-alcoholic based cleanser


3) Apply a clay-based mask every month-2 months to leech out the old oil from your face, careful to avoid the dry-normal areas





Those actions should do the trick!|||You could see a doctor to make sure they are not boils, or something weird. But hey what the heck do I know as I am not a nurse or anything. Back to Eden is an excellent book if you want to try to find a natural home remedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment