Monday, April 26, 2010

LADYS what is best make up for acne prone skin and large pores?

any suggestions please i need to find the right makeup. i have acne prone skin oily skin and large pores.|||i use Artistry and i love it i get it at www.atafolla.qhealthbeauty.com|||rimmel clear complexion its great you can put on as much as you want (with in reason) and you don%26#039;t get any more spots because of it|||maybe consider trying that Bare Minerals...and make sure you wash your face really well before you go to bed...GOOD LUCK!!|||bare minerals...works great for me!!|||You can try the Biore strips and the cleanser.


Edit: My mistake - I see now you said best makeup and I put what I thought was the best cleansers.


I think Almay has a good selection.|||That the worst thing you could do is put make up on skin when you have acne or large pores. It only make them worst. It will make the skin worst.|||i don%26#039;t know about large pores, but i have mild acne and i use neutrogena skin-clearing makeup. it contains salicylic acid and it%26#039;s very light. i like the liquid foundation since it feels like you%26#039;re not wearing any makeup. the compact foundation is also good, but it can be a little cakey.|||proactive solutions have helped me and my daughter in quite a reasonable amount of time. strict regimine needs to followed for good results. BTW, did not use this stuff because of any celebrity sponsorship. I was at the end of my rope trying to help her skin, and ended up helping my own in the process.|||Hi


I would advice you to try some simple based home remedies for any kind of acne ,skin and hair problems. This link offered me a lot of solutions and it sure did work for me so here goes,


http://www.wellnesstalk.org





Good luck|||Mineral makeup hands down!!!!|||Bare Minerals doesn%26#039;t clog your pores. Try it and I bet you will never try anything else again.

No comments:

Post a Comment