Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best product to use for pores and how can you get nice smooth skin?

i hhave pretty large pores and i get pimples once in a while. i dont want to try proactiv cause i heard that it doesnt work that well and i dont have and excessive amoutn of pimples. i alos have kind of oily skin|||I would go see a dermatologist for the best results. If not, go buy something with benzol peroxide or salic acid 2% in it, and you should be fine. Acne wipes work really well, and you could buy nose strips that take out black heads to use weekly. Hope I helped! :)|||I use St.Ives Apricot scrub. it keeps pimples away, gets rid of excess oils, and it smooths your skin very nicely. It doesn%26#039;t dry out your skin either.|||I like Phisoderm. It works well for me and I have large pores.|||try making a paste out of baking soda and water.





i swear, its like the best thing ever.





it clears all blackheads and smoothes skin.





just rinse your face in cold water after you rinse off the mask to close your pores and they will stay clean and fresh!|||Use Clinique toner. It%26#039;s the best for pores. Also, try rubbing ice on your face. It works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment