Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i reduce the size of the pores on my face?

there the largest on my nose and cheeks, i feel like everyone can see them!!|||Splash face with very cold water before applying makeup. This constricts your pours. This is the same reason why you should take as warm of a shower as possible when you have a sunburn, so that the pores will open and release the heat in your skin.|||I had the same problem and it does make you very self concious.


After you wash your face each night use a toner. I started using a toner from clinique, its a purple bottle with a green top, i can%26#039;t remember what it was called but it was amazing. it reduced the size of my pores and helped with my break outs.


you should try it! :]|||There is no way to reduce the pores you already have, you can try to stop more from coming by keeping your face clean and using zinc cream found at health food store. After you wash your face for the final rinse use cold water.|||Splash your face with hot water than freeeezing cold water.





Mine please ?





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>|||cleanse tone and moisturise - use a spritz to refresh and get a pore perfector - try the body shop - love and light|||%26#039;dr feelgood%26#039; makeup by benefit. its amazing!|||I don%26#039;t know, but I would love to know also. :)|||cold water

No comments:

Post a Comment