Friday, January 8, 2010

What do i do 2 close these wide open pores?

my skin is very oily i clean it well,i use neutrogina soap.still can%26#039;t control oil,i%26#039;ve tried everything.above all my pores refuse 2 get closed.i use rose water,but still no hope.does over cleaning may increase the oil somehow?and plz how 2 close those pores n keep%26#039;em clean?|||overcleansing may result in stripping your skin of too much natural oils so your glands will secrete more to make up for the loss





heard fr my friend that a clay mask will help


hey since you are using neutrogena ,they have a pore-refining range|||proactiv works great!|||try lemon olay face wash or primodiale lancome line|||hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luck|||i use proactiv.... but i dont think it works that well. my mom is taking me to an organic facial which is supposed to be amazing. try something like that, see what dermatologists recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment