Friday, January 8, 2010

Anyone out there had chemical peels on face for acne scarring or pores?

Any experiences helpful. I%26#039;m considering one when i can get up the money for it. I have mostly some enlarged pores, with very light wrinkles starting around eyes and mouth. I%26#039;m mid thirties|||I had a series of mild chemical peels (fruit acid base, but I forget the name). I LOVED the results. I had stopped taking birthcontrol and my skin went crazy and nothing, not even proactive helped. When the acne got bad enough that i started noticing scars i tried a chemical peel under the care of a Dermatologist. I had peels every 6 - 8 weeks for about a year and have had perfect skin since. The chemical was only on my skin for 5 minutes, removed, followed by an icewater mask to soothe. I noticed results after the first session. Like i said, i had a mild peel, so afterwards only thing i had to make sure to do was wear an SPF moisterizer, which i do anyway. No recovery time.|||A girl I lived with did it.





It was pretty insane to look at... but seemed to make her look better the weeks after the %26quot;leper look%26quot; was over.





Then she got the smart idea of doing it herself because if you looked at her just right from like 2%26quot; away you could still see an indention. Without going into detail she screwed up. Not advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment