Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I make these large pores smaller?

heating/steaming opens pores- cooling closes pores|||You can use PONDS antibactirial facial wash and pore refiner cleanser. Cheaper than any products and effective.|||i dry my skin out w/ eggs


leave them on for 10 minutes or until skin is completely dry and rinse off w/ warm water|||Lots and lots of foundation; also some sandblasting.|||Lots of different brands have pore minimizing cleansers, toners, %26amp; moisturizers (ex: neutrogena %26amp; st.ives) I like to use an exfoliating cleanser to get rid of oil on my face. I also like to use a mask after I clean my face to pull out oil %26amp; dirt that is still in my pores and then I use those biore nose strips to literally pull whatever%26#039;s left out of there.After I wash the mask off I wipe my face down with an oil controlling astringent then put some kind of pore minimizing treatment only where my pores are large. I would suggest a clay mask because they are the best at pulling oil %26amp; dirt out of your pores.|||Stand further away from the mirror.|||if they are the pores on your face... use a toner after cleansing. it helps to minimize pores.|||Wash your face with warm water and rinse off with cool water.|||use the filtered solution of arjuna powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment