Friday, January 8, 2010

Does mineral powder make my pores bigger?

I started using the mineral powder (Bare Mineral - Mineral Veil Loose Powder) last week, and it seems my facial pores are more visible than ever.... Has anyone experienced the same?|||the mineral veil is designed to be worn over the foundation. my pores are barely there, after i use it.|||it maybe a bacteria problem, maybe someone else is using your makeup brush or is not clean, do you cleanser before you put it on. do u use another makeup or something else on your skin beside the bare minerals. just check ur surrondings if you see any means were bacteria could have been spread from|||it made me break out SOOOOOOO bad!!!|||I would try using Clinique pore minimizer or using a oil controling gel or powder before you use the mineral powder. The Mineral powder blankets your skin, causing oil to be more abundant, therefore making your pores seem larger. If you control the oil, you should be good to go.|||I have huge pores (genetics - thanks mom!) and the Mineral Veil actually hides them for me. I take some with the Maximum concealer brush and put it on my nose, the patches next to your nose and between my eye brows. Then I take some more with the Kabuki brush and buff it all over my face.





Before you put it one .. when you wash your face .. splash your face with cold water. You also may need to use a primer (Smashbox primer is good) to help %26#039;fill in%26#039; your pores.|||how weird....maybe your putting on too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment